We are pleased to invite your winery to participate in our upcoming Melbourne International Wine Competition (MIWC). This unique international wine competition will be held at the beautiful RACV City Club in the heart of Melbourne.
After the success of running the New York International Spirits Competition in November 2010, wine producers from around the world asked us to replicate this successful competition with wine. We started by founding the New York International Wine Competition, and were excited by the 700+ submissions that we received in our first year in 2011. What sets us apart from other international beverage competitions is our TRADE ONLY blind judging panel, and the beverage industry has continued to take notice as our competitions have grown.
The respect that the New York International Spirits Competition has garnered led spirits producers, importers, distributors, retail store buyers and sommeliers to ask us to bring this same philosophy to the South Pacific. This is why we are proud to add the Melbourne International Spirits Competition, Wine Competition, and Beer Competition the International Beverage Competition Series. Like our New York competition and all of our competitions around the world, our judges will be the retail store buyer, sommelier, restaurant beverage director, hotelier, distributor, mixologist, and importers from the Pacific Region. We feel that these judges, whose livelihood rely upon their skill set, truly know what the consumer wants, as they receive on a daily basis the feedback from the consumer of what is good and what will sell.
The International Beverage Competition Series also includes the New York International Beer Competition, the New York International Wine Competition, the Berlin International Spirits Competition, the Berlin International Wine Competition, the Asia International Wine Competition, the Asia International Spirits Competition, the Melbourne International Spirits Competition, the Melbourne International Beer Competition, and the Melbourne International Wine Competition.
Key Benefits to Participating in MIWC
- Recognition by the worldwide wine trade industry
- Award Winners will be able to use their awards (Double Gold, Gold, Silver, Bronze) in their marketing materials at no charge
- Award Winners will be listed in our online database
- Competition results are distributed to our international media partners, as well as international importers who rely on our competition to help them determine top-quality products
- We include the winners in articles on our lifestyle blog, The Alcohol Professor
- Top winners will be showcased at tasting events throughout the year, including our booth at ProWein at no additional charge
Find Out More
Click below to learn more about our Competition!